GoPro HERO 7 Silver 4K Waterproof 10MP Full HD Action Camera With Touchscreen.
- 1 Camera description:
- 2 Highlight Camera Key:
- 3 Related Camera: GoPro Hero7 Black Action Camera
- 4 GoPro Camera APPS
- 5 GoPro and GoPro Quick(ios/Android)
- 6 GoPro Quik | Desktop (Mac/Windows)
- 7 Camera Specification:
- 8 Camera Modes + Settings:
- 9 Camera Audio Features:
- 10 Camera Connected Features:
- 11 In the Box:
- 12 GoPro Hero7 Silver Camera – Design and Interface
Get ready for your upcoming trip with the GoPro Hero 7 Silver camera. The next common high-level model in the HERO7 list and one of the most high-level action cameras of its time, the GoPro HERO7 shoots 10MP photos, Silver records 4K video at up to 30 fps and offers many advanced features to go along with the picture capture.
These features include digital stabilization for smoother video, a photo timer for individual and group selfies, voice control allowing for hands-free commands, and a GPS function that tracks your distance, speed, and other factors and lets you document those in the included GoPro app for iOS and Android.
The camera is waterproof down to 33′ natively, without any housing required. It’s rugged and rubberized and has an intuitive 2″ touchscreen display on the rear. A Touch Zoom feature presents a fast and powerful way of framing your shots using your fingers on the touchscreen.
Other features include time-lapse capture, wide dynamic range (WDR), and a portraiture mode that allows you to bodily turn the camera into a picture orientation and shoot portrait photos that you can seamlessly upload to Snapchat, Instagram, and other social media sites. The HERO7 Silver camera operates on a built-in rechargeable battery. Please see the Features section below for a list of all the features.
Highlight Camera Key:
- 10 MegaPixel
- 10 Metres Waterproof
- Voice Control
- 10MP Photos With WDR
- Intuitive Touch Screen
- Video Stabilization
- Shoot Vertically
- Photo Timer
- GPS Performance Stickers
- Touch Zoom
- Short Clips
- USB-C charging
GoPro Hero7 Silver action camera is an excellent selection to capture in high definition the most incredible moments of your weekends and super sports, with the best protection to water, excellent resolution, stabilizer, and timer.
This GoPro Hero7 Silver action camera takes 10-megapixel photos and videos of 4K60, in 15 to 30 seconds in slow motion. It receives up to 14 voice commands and the touch screen allows you easy operation. Besides, it records clear audio and you can introduce it up to 10 meters underwater.
It is perfectly compatible with social media, records vertical videos for Instagram, and transfers the files to your phone immediately. With this action camera for cycling, your adventures will be registered for history and with great quality.
Related Camera: GoPro Hero7 Black Action Camera
GoPro Camera APPS
The GoPro and Quik applications allow you to access and edit your GoPro footage with easy-to-use yet powerful functions. QuickStories combines the functionality of both apps, automatically downloading GoPro footage from your HERO7 Black and creating a montage that makes it easy to share your adventures with a touch.
GoPro and GoPro Quick(ios/Android)
- Live preview makes it easy to frame the perfect shot
- Get full remote control of all camera functions
- Share photos and videos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Analyze your photos and video clips to find great moments
- Add transitions and effects, and sync everything to the beat of the music
- Customize your story with text, filters, music, and more
GoPro Quik | Desktop (Mac/Windows)
- Transform your footage into edited videos synced to music
- Automatically import your photos and videos and share your best shots
- Comes bundled with GoPro Studio for more advanced editing
- Display: LCD touch screen
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Sensor Resolution: 2160 (4K)
- Slow Motion Recording: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Shock Resistant: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Tripod/Monopod: Yes
- HDR Mode: Yes
- USB Port: 01
- Charging Interface: USB Type C
Camera Modes + Settings:
- Photo: 10MP With WDR, Touch Zoom, Photo Timer, Continous Photo Capture, Exposure Control
- Burst: 15/1, Touch Zoom, Photo Timer, Exposure Control.
- 4K: Wide FOV- 30 fps
- 1440p: Wide FOV- 60, 30 fps
- 1080p: Wide FOV-60, 30 fps
- Additional Video Settings: Video Stabilization, Touch Zoom, Short Clips, 2x Slo-Mo, Exposure Control.
Camera Time Lapse
- 4K: Wide FOV, 0.5s Interval
- 1440p: Wide FOV, 0.5s Interval
- 1080p: Wide FOV, 0.5s Interval
Camera Audio Features:
Advanced Wind Noise Reduction With 2-Mic Processing.
Camera Connected Features:
Wi-Fi + Bluethooth® | GPS Enabled | Connects to GoPro App | Auto Offload to Phone | Auto Upload to the Cloud With GoPro Plus Subscription.
In the Box:
- HERO7 Silver Camera
- Mounting Frame
- Thumb Screw
- Mounting Buckle
- USB-C Cable
- Fastening Clip.
GoPro Hero7 Silver Camera – Design and Interface
The GoPro Hero 7 Silver is a small-but-funky brick made of plastic, a fairly regular size that is made for mounting. It doesn’t require too much space and anything with the right adapter. The GoPro Hero 7 Silver carries a mounting housing and a few adhesive mounting pads. For helpers, you can easily save a zippo but most people will be happy with one or 2 extras. The GoPro Hero 7 Silver also has perhaps the most important outer hardware feature of the Hero 7 Black. it’s water-resistant to a 10-meter depth. And if you do want to dive, rather than mill about on the surface, GoPro makes a Super Suitcase that bumps the depth resistance to 60 meters.
The Hero 7 Silver wasn’t made for long vlog sittings, essentially because it needs a movable battery. You charge the device to USB-C, just like you do the newest smartphone. If you want to get serious about the action cam footage from afar, you’ll probably want to include hot-swapping batteries such as the GoPro Hero 7 Black camera.
Its interface is a lot like the white version – there are several options at your fingertips. The “jargon” has a little bit of control over the way, but there is limited control.
Your initial preferences are 4K or 1080p (4: 3 at 1440p) and photos, videos or time spans until you dive into the settings menu. Those who have chosen it instead of Hero 7 Black camera really want to find Silver a little more basic. Still, it keeps things beautiful and simple. It shows what silver actually is: a GoPro Hero 7 with White 4K video capture.